- The Big Picture | Andrew Lahde: Goodbye!
- Apple Pokes Fun at Vista’s $300 million Advertising Budget » Adrants
- 50 Web Usability Tips that Help You Attract and Retain Web Visitors
- How to Use Forums To Drive Hundreds of Thousand of Readers to Your Blog
- 1TB hard drives dipping below $100 retail for the first time | 9 to 5 Mac
- YouTube – Steve Jobs at Next part 1
Damn this guy can speak…
- Google Docs Guide: How to do Stuff with Google Docs
- Canon EOS 50D | StuffGeeksWant
I want one of these soooo bad
- Resources for Would-Be Entrepreneurs ∞ Get Rich Slowly
- Deliver a Presentation like Steve Jobs
- Make Customer Testimonials Meaningful – Entrepreneur.com
- Selling to Big Companies Blog: Dealing with the "Close a Deal a Week" Manager
Good read for sales people.
- Powerful guide to master Your WordPress
- Who Do I Refer Folks To For SEO?
- Suitably Flip: Lies, Damn Lies, and the Great Depression of 2008
- A Couple Of Great TED Videos :: Steve Lacey :: Random Thoughts
- Mega GTD resource list | rob-thompson.com
- Virtual Help for Real Entrepreneurs – Virtual Office Assistants – Entrepreneur.com
- Bootstrap Austin Blog: Extreme Bootstrapping Part 2 – Divorced, bankrupt, homeless or all of the above?
- Tom Baum’s Blog: Extreme Bootstrapping – Part 1
- Daniel Lyons: Why Is Jerry Yang Still In Charge? | Newsweek Daniel Lyons | Techtonic Shifts | Newsweek.com
- The Not-To-Do List: 9 Habits to Stop Now – The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- David Galbraith’s Blog » Blog Archive » Wake up Britain. You Are Still Smoking Crack.
- Why I’ve Been Offered Close to a Million Dollars for My Blog (and Why I said No)
great read. seriously.
This is real investigative journalism
Bookmark this site if you want to follow what the government does with the bailout dollars
- Mind the GAAP: Understanding our Financial Results | Nuts About Southwest
Did Southwest turn a profit or not?
- Seth’s Blog: Do you have 16 boxes?
"… human beings like to be right. If you persuade yourself and your friends that times are really tough and that you’re bound to fail, you’ll probably do the things you need to do to make that true in the long run." So true. Live into the future you want, not the one you think the past will cause you to have!
- Why This Recession Will Be A Doozy
"… the US consumer is finally broke."
- Paul Kedrosky: Sneak Peek at Weekend Reading
good stuff… all of it.
- HTML Email Design: A Specialized Art
email design is hard
- Business Opportunities Weblog | Low-Cost Startup Secrets
- Business Opportunities Weblog | The Accidental Entrepreneur
- Obama Throwing Ad Money At The Problem
- Why Apple Won’t Get Crushed By The Recession
- Yahoo To Announce Mass Firings This Week
- Ballmer: Google Apps Blow, No One Actually Uses Them
We use them, thank you very much
- VC Financings For Internet Startups Down 16 Percent in Third Quarter
- The 10 Things You Need For Your Computer | Six Pixels of Separation – Marketing and Communications Blog and Podcast – By Mitch Joel at Twist Image
- Paul Kedrosky: Thirty Years of the U.S. 30-Year Mortgage
- Everything’s Going To Zero
Good read about the peak to trough idea
- Wake Up, People: Ballmer Just Said He’d Still Buy Yahoo*
- The Atlantic Online | November 2008 | The Things He Carried | Jeffrey Goldberg
- Airport security theater
- No season 3 for Mad Men?
best show on TV
- Xark!: 10 reasons why newspapers won’t reinvent news
- Advice On Partnering With The Big and Powerful: Don’t
- Let’s Get Practical
Great Quote: "All I think you can do is (a) deal with your current reality while (b) envisioning what you think you want your future reality to be while (c) recognizing that your view of future reality will change on a regular basis."
- Economics of Online Video 2: Unit Cost Structure
great read about business and monetization.