- 99 Rental.com – Track the $0.99 iTunes Movie of the Week
- Davenetics* : Do What You’re Great At
- The Icahn Report™
Monthly Archive for June, 2008
So this is my lazyweb request:
I bought a used 2005 Saab 9-3 Convertible this weekend (Yes, I love it and it goes well with our Volvo wagon in the driveway).
How can I connect my iPhone to the Saab head unit so that a) the iPod capabilities of the iPhone work though the stereo, and can be controlled by the stereo (and the controls on the steering wheel) and b) the phone part of the iPhone works through the Saab in-dash microphone and speakers work like they should, but with my iPhone?
I know I can use the AUX input to play music from the iPhone through the stereo, but I can’t control it from the stereo. I also still want it to work like a phone…
I’ve read about the Motorola Bluetooth connections that Saab sells, but I don’t just want Bluetooth phone connections… I’ve come to learn to not like bluetooth because the sound quality is usually horrible…
Anyone got any tips or thoughts? Comment on this post if you do please.
Thanks in advance.
- Fluid – Free Site Specific Browser for Mac OS X Leopard
- YouTube – George Carlin – Modern Man
- YouTube – Seven Words
George Carlin was amazing.
- MythBusters – Do Pretty Girls Fart?
that was funny
- Backyardigans Live Tour Schedule
- How I Paid Off $35,000 in Debt, and How You Can Too | Zen Habits
- A Two-part Rule for Naming Your Startup – GigaOM
- Wow! 10 Awesome Interactive Websites
Check out Autopsy
- Should your startup release financial data? : Texas Startup Blog
- Hiring Technical People » What Makes a Great Technical Manager
- Harvard Negotiation Project: 5 Lasting Rules For Negotiating Anything – GigaOM
- BeyondVC: Your reputation matters – how to handle reference calls
- Path 101 | Career help for the "I don’t know what I want to do" crowd
- How Do You Choose Who To Hire and Why Not Remote? – ShoeMoney®
- Amember Review
- Free – FeedFront Magazine
- OnlyOnce: Book Short: A SPIN Selling Companion
- Sorta Nsfw: Mulholland Dr. Director David Lynch F*cking Hates People Who Watch Movies on the iPhone
- The Big Question: ‘Why Should I Hire You?’
- Some Consulting Wisdom I Picked Up – Chad Myers’ Blog
- How to Make a Time Lapse Video With Your DSLR
- Mankind’s Most Important Moments (In Lego) : Wacky Archives
- 101 Facebook Hacks You Never Knew About | College Degrees
- The Red Pill: 10 Films Guaranteed To Blow Your Mind
- 8 Useful Tips To Manage And Avoid RSS Overload
- Quit Coddling Your Kids | The Art of Manliness
- REDUX: A simple PHP HTML/CSS templating system | <img /> is Everything
- Dell 24-inch E248WFP Display: Because price (and size) matters | StuffGeeksWant
- How to Comment About Your Company on Blog Posts, Without Being Spammy – ReadWriteWeb
- CrunchGear » Archive » Breaking: Exclusive leaked pics of the iPhone 2! Thinner design? Check! Different colors? Check! Video chatting? Check and check!
- Derek Powazek – The Quest for Perfect iPhone Earbuds
- Rands In Repose: Sweet Decay
- SI.com – Writers – Jon Wertheim: Roger Huerta has found solace as rising star in UFC – Monday October 8, 2007 12:11PM
This is about a co-worker of mine’s brother… need to read it later.
- Is YouTube Building Market Dominance At The Expense of Building A Business?
- Google spotlights data center inner workings | Tech news blog – CNET News.com