- 9 Timeless 3 Column Layout Techniques
- The Mythical 5%
"You’ll need to make a lot of mistakes in order to figure things out. So be humble, and keep asking questions."
- PHP BBEdit Clipping Set
- evhead: Will it fly? How to Evaluate a New Product Idea
- New security rules for batteries on planes | Tech news blog – CNET News.com
this is stupid. just stupid.
- Twelve Essential Photographic Rules – – PopPhotoSeptember 2007
- inside looking out » What You Need To Know About Amazon SimpleDB
- Amazon.com: Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon Web Services
Monthly Archive for December, 2007
- Joel Spolsky’s Travel Survival Guide – Business Travel – Software Demo’ing
- Feature: How to Install Third-Party Apps on Your New iPhone or iPod Touch
- Selling to Big Companies Blog: Creating a Personal Brand
- How To Read and Understand a Histogram (Professional Photographer Magazine Web Exclusives)
- MailStore Home – The Free E-mail Archiving
for windows only
- How to Learn (But Not Master) Any Language in 1 Hour (Plus: A Favor) | The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- 11 "Don’t-Tell-the-Wife" Secrets All Men Keep
- » Best picture quality with 6 megapixels!
- The Role of the CEO | SVPG Blog | Silicon Valley Product Group
wow. read this if you want to run your own company. wow.
- Amazon.com Kills Tabs
- Web Worker Daily » Archive 8 Ways to Shorten URLs «
I’m not one to forward jokes that are emailed to me, but, I have some in-laws that are Catholic and true-blue Democrats, so this one was particulary funny to me, and instead of forwarding it, I figured I’d post it here for everyone to enjoy… forward it to your Catholic-Democrat in-laws:
The Pope and Hillary Rodham Clinton are on the same stage in front of a huge crowd.
Her Majesty’ and His Holiness, however, have seen it all before, so to make it a little more interesting, the senator says to the Pope, ‘Did you know that with just one little wave of my hand I can make every Democrat in the crowd go wild?’
He doubts it, so she shows him. Sure enough, the wave elicits rapture and cheering from every Democrat in the crowd. Gradually, the cheering subsides.
The Pope, not wanting to be out done by such a level of arrogance, considers what he could do. ‘That was impressive. But did you know that with just one little wave of MY hand I can make EVERY person in the crowd go crazy with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display like that of your subjects, but will go deep into their hearts, and they will forever speak of this day and rejoice.’
The senator seriously doubts this, and says so. ‘One little wave of your hand and all these people will rejoice forever? Show me.’
So the Pope slapped her.
I have a problem on another blog I just upgraded… wondering if this one has the same problem.
Looks like I have an old plugin that I need to upgrade, just don’t have enough to upgrade it. If anyone has upgraded WordPress to 2.3.1 lately, and knows which plugin is looking for the old “wp_post2cat” table, post a comment please.