- Stephen Fry » Blog Archive » Device and Desires
on "the iPhone Killer"
Monthly Archive for September, 2007
- Daring Fireball: The Ringtones Racket
"Faced with the choice between doing what’s right for customers or charging them money for something they shouldn’t need to pay for, Apple chose the latter. There is no middle ground. And any business that hinges on your customers “not knowing any b
- The ass won’t kick itself
- One reason your boss is so twitchy | 43 Folders
- Agency Byte » Blog Archive » Defining Project Boundaries (and Keeping Your Client Within Them)
- gapingvoid: "cartoons drawn on the back of business cards": on cartooning
- Graphic Design Blog » WordPress as a CMS – Content Management System
- Apple – To all iPhone customers
…We have decided to offer every iPhone customer who purchased an iPhone from either Apple or AT&T, and who is not receiving a rebate or any other consideration, a $100 store credit towards the purchase of any product at an Apple Retail Store or the Appl
- Case Study of a Teenage Millionaire: Ashley Qualls and WhateverLife.com
I want to be a teenage millionaire.
- Daring Fireball Linked List: September 2007
- heh, I used to live with Kasper Jade. Funny to see him called the "Huggy Bear of Apple News".